Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Magic of a (GREAT) Virtual Assistant: Behind the scenes how it all works

Wonder how all us online marketers, coaches, consultants, & experts get so much done?

I have a GIFT for you!

Listen in for FREE on my monthly Culture Club call tomorrow Wed, April 11th at 12:30 pm PST when I interview my personal V.A., Crystal, and share the secrets behind the scenes :)


I've decided to open up the April 11th Social Media Savvy Culture Club call, "The Magic of a Virtual Assistant: 5 secrets how they make money for you as you focus on your genius!"

Now is the time to really understand how to build a team, even if it's one person to help you grow your business. We will also share the online project management tool we use to stay organized and efficient.

After 4 years and several mistakes in hiring and working with VAs, I know a few things about what it takes to hire one, what to look for, what to expect, mistakes to avoid and what it takes to keep one! I'll share mistakes many entrepreneurs make that I want you to avoid.  
 
I'll have a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CHECKLIST HANDOUT for you during the call.

You seriously don't want miss this call. The live content will change the way you operate your business and mindset immediately. I could NEVER get done all what I need without Crystal and her team.

It's not easy but VERY systematic with a team! I'll share some of the mistakes to avoid when hiring a VA and Crystal will share all the BENEFITS, details, and what it takes to make more MONEY in your biz. Hey, it takes a village to operate Marla!
 
Now's your chance to get a feel for our monthly calls and my style of coaching. You will find the Culture Club to be a simple but high content forum to learn personal branding, social currency, marketing tips, strategies, mindset and experience Money Breakthrough Method tools.

The year round membership is a great support to your ongoing online marketing efforts. I deliver a monthly marketing training teleclass on the 2nd Wed of each month from 12:30-1:30 pm Pacific with an audio download of the call as part of your membership benefits.

Members also receive a BONUS call about money or mindset every other month. I include articles, videos, and more content available on a private forum for viewing and download to your success library. We interact daily and weekly at our private Facebook group page. And I offer a monthly private 15 min laser call first come first serve on the 3rd Thursday of each month.

Please be our guest Wed, April 11th and join in at 12:30 PM PST. You can register for the call at http://tinyurl.com/5vr5yzg
 
See you on the call!
 
Gratitude,
Marla

2 comments:

PRINTING CONTROL said...

Marla, what a terrific opportunity for your followers. Your genuine quality content on such a valuable topic regarding VA's and what your business does for entrepreneurs is so welcomed. Thank you :-). BTW thanks for your help in teaching me about the value of niche marketing. My blog site http://www.nonprofitprinters.com is in it's infancy but I finally get it. Thanks for that too Marla!!

Marla said...

Jerry! Thank you for your feedback. You are always a bright light in my world :)