Monday, October 1, 2012

Is it time to brighten and re-energize your personal brand? Spiritual gifts I use



Is it time to brighten and re-energize your personal brand? Here’s my recent journey that may help and feel right for you.

It’s been a while since I sent an ezine or written a blog post and connected with you in this way - and I apologize.

I’ve been offering new programs for private clients with great success, promoting new group programs, and delivering new marketing techniques while being in “coachable mode” with my mentors to better serve you.

What I found in the midst of all this, I felt something amiss; a void of sorts. So after a full, beautiful weekend with my honey taking a spontaneous drive along the ocean in Palos Verdes and enjoying each other’s company, I took Monday off to just reconnect with me. I let go of all demands - I found my core again by meditating, journaling, listening to background piano music. This nurture - this centering - feels like a drink of cool, refreshing clean water  - connecting back to my core - to my essence.

It’s times like these you brighten and re-energize your personal brand. When I just allow spirit to guide me and breathe in the delicious air, I always have a shift and inspiring experience just right for my next evolution. 

I found a new spiritual mentor along the way - Reena Desai of Feminine Awakening.com. Her words and essence from her Facebook page and website soothed my soul and heart. As a result, I could write my ezine today with more emotion, more clarity, and I intuitively realized it was time for a photo change on my Facebook page; an evolution of my brand.  

My new branding article (click) will help you along this path and explain the importance of storytelling - the power of your brand.

Now my connection with life and people feels calm, peaceful, organic, and real. Is it time for your spiritual awakening that will lead to a new, refreshed personal brand?  Try taking a step back from all your demands and just BE. Allow the spontaneity of the moment to lead you to your next enlightenment - your next version of who you are to become.

And then give people your best - the new you. 



With gratitude
hand signature
Chief Inspiration Officer
eCreativebiz 
 Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn


No comments: