Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The secret to EXPLODING your brand!



I got a phone call from a branding client Friday and she was crying.

We had just finished a major breakthrough experience with her money story the day before.

She was questioning her meaning and purpose about her brand and felt lost about her happiness - "where did the happy girl go?"

I mentored her through the call with encouraging words and advice. Later that day, I texted her more inspiration and I got this back, "I found it!! I found my happy! I came up with my power statement that feeds my vision and branding, ' I am a happy, healthy, wealthy woman whose spiritual wisdom is valued throughout the world and I am a role model for joyful living!' "

She shifted into high gear about her value, worth, money relationship and branding.

Here's the message I have to offer: the power of your branding begins with your relationship with money. Once that is cleared up - here comes the "Divine Downloads." All of her ideas came rushing in for her branding and how she would package and present her authenticity to the world.

Let's reawaken the sensual, vibrant, enticing, and colorful woman (or man) you are that may have gone into hiding due to disappointments, never-ending stress & demands.  In addition to all the branding strategies I will show you, we begin with your money relationship.

I'm bringing you the best of my content in a FREE comprehensive inspiring webinar (visual) training,
"TURN YOUR PERSONALITY INTO MARKETING POWER, so it builds the right audience and converts to clients!"
 
Save a spot for yourself for next Wed, Oct 30 at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern . I will be giving away a few special gifts on the LIVE webinar - so please make an effort to be present. Those who attend LIVE are eligible.

Wait! Before you say, "I can't attend that day." Although I highly recommend you attend live, I know our busy, crazy schedules can dictate our avail, so I made sure you can watch a replay! By opting in now, you will receive an email after the LIVE webinar with my special repeat dates to make it convenient for your schedule! How cool is that?!

Reserve your spot here. Let's get BOLD together! 

To your success and brilliance,  


hand signature  
Chief Inspiration Officer 
Embrace Your Spotlight


www.ecreativebiz.com
soon to be www.marladiann.com

Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter View our profile on LinkedIninstag

No comments: