Thursday, August 7, 2008

How do you know if you've met "The One"?


So, late last night I'm reading my emails and I receive one from Mark Victor Hansen, who I so enjoy. I glance over his missive and as I read further down the page I was so captured by what he was sharing. The more I read, the more my heart listened. You be the judge... I found this to be extremely clever, profound, funny, inspiring, heart tugging, and touching. They've got my vote for making it into INSPIRATION LOUNGE!

eCreative is excited to bring to you a very innovative, compelling documentary and book, ***PROJECT EVERLASTING***


How do you know if you've met "The One"?
How do you keep the romance alive?
What's missing from today's marriages? And, most of all, what do two bachelors know about matrimony?????

I know, I asked the same question: Why would anyone in their right minds buy a book or documentary film about everlasting love from two single dudes?

But then I investigated their journey on their website, PROJECT EVERLASTING , and I was dumbfounded by what these two men have accomplished.

Over the past five years, these two best friends (since the 3rd grade) have traveled over 12,000 miles across the country in search of what makes love last. They've sat down with more than 250 of America's greatest marriages, couples happily married over 40 years, turned on the lights and cameras and asked their toughest relationship questions.

Jason and Mat put together a feature-length documentary film highlighting their adventures, the inspirational couples they've met, and what they've been learning about lifelong love. If you're looking for some true relationship inspiration, "Project Everlasting" is a must see!!

You can get an AUTOGRAPHED copy of the book and documentary film from the bachelors for a nice package discount right here. May your heart be changed forever.

No comments: