Monday, August 4, 2008

“You can’t have a desire unless
the possibility of its fulfillment exits!”
David Neagle, Million Dollar Income Acceleration Coach


Welcome to INSPIRATION LOUNGE where creative ideas become a reality!

INSPIRATION LOUNGE is my gift to the entrepreneurial spirit in all of us! The blog is set up for inspiration and networking as I highlight selected entrepreneurs I believe are doing innovative, profound, highly creative projects or businesses. They are contributing to the world by serving their passion(s) through their rightful work.

Please use this BLOG as an incubation tool to INSPIRE YOU to go for your dreams! Maybe one of the projects, posts, or interactions you read will hit a chord and off you go! You never know when inspiration hits - so take advantage of this platform and enjoy the journey.

If you feel your project deserves attention, please submit a one paragraph description and your website for review at eCreativeagency@aol.com. It is my intention to honor most submissions by either highlighting them on my website, http://www.ecreativebiz.com/, or as a feature in my ezine, The Mastery is in the Marketing.

Just believe!

No comments: