Monday, August 8, 2011

Who cares what I post on Facebook?


While out in the field with hundreds of entrepreneurs, here are some of the perceptions of Facebook many entrepreneurs believe to be true. See if you relate:

Who cares what I post on FB?


I don’t have the time - it’s too much work

I’m a private person; I don’t want people knowing my life.

Below are my answers to these legitimate concerns that define what is possible for you. My respected clients have come to know the truth and reality of the power of Facebook:
Who cares what I post on Facebook?
When you are strategic with whom you allow into your friend community and invite to your fan page, the “right” people will not only care about what you post, they will engage with you and want to build relationships. There are topics that will create engagement.
I don’t have the time - it’s too much work
I agree it is a lot work when you don’t have a simple system and strategy. There is a “method to the madness” of social media where it creates lead generation and quality contacts for personal and professional development. I do not want you on Facebook longer than 10 min a day (M-F) using both your smart-phone and laptop! It’s all about being streamlined. Your time is precious. FB time is revenue producing time. The amount of people interested in you and your expertise is vast and plentiful on Facebook. Be smart. Get on it! You are honestly leaving quality relationships, rich info, and money on the table each day you avoid learning how to use this expansive tool.
I’m a private person; I don’t want people knowing my life.
Many of us are private. However, there are ways to be SAVVY and sophisticated with your content - that turns you into a respected contributor to Facebook and people’s lives. Learn how to reveal just enough to create engagement and interest while delivering a brilliant personal brand that builds your reputation and business revenues. Plus there are privacy settings to ease your mind. :)
Those of you in the Los Angeles area or those who are willing to fly in and invest in you, I will be bold enough to ask you to change your plans on Friday, August 12th from 10-2 and attend "Personal Branding Makeover to Illuminate Your Social Media Presence for Maximum Visibility and Increased Profits" 4-hour quick training to change the way you experience and use Facebook for business.
The training is not just technology. It’s about strategy, how you show up in the world, and how you shift your mindset about the purpose of Facebook to build your business. There is a personal transformation involved. Promise. :) Click here for testimonials
Take advantage of my 20+ years of Hollywood branding expertise combined with my creative social media and online marketing systems to make LIFE easier for you.
Join me for a 4-hour high content introductory course that will walk you through my proven creative, savvy Facebook system and secrets to establishing the know, like & trust factor that convert new contacts to clients.
Personal branding is no longer an option; it's a necessity in business.
Always in support of your success,

Marla

No comments: