Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How to Build "Quality" Communities on Your Fan Page

The biggest challenge and most often asked question I receive from my clients is how to build "quality" communities on their fan page.

Here's the secret:

Your fan page must be attached to your personal page/friend network. No stand alone fan pages please. As you build your friend network with your target market (key strategy), make a habit of 1-2x a week going into your fan page and "Suggest to friends." See, your main account at FB is your core strategy for building quality communities for your personal and fan pages.  You are feeding your fan page with these hand-chosen people from your friend community.

Make sure the person fits into your culture and mindset and they are real. I did have a fraud recently in my community who I luckily caught and de-friended, plus reported to FB.

Building quality online communities is much more than tangible tools. It's clarity in who is your ideal client/market with an energetic connection to who they are. Tangible with the intangible. Everything IS energy. Being energetically responsible with how you are thinking, feeling, and speaking sends your message out as your unique chemistry to your market.

By the way, I post tips, tools, and strategies on my NEW fan page daily. Please join me and the growing community at http://www.facebook.com/SocialMediaSavvy

No comments: