Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Create, Communicate, and Cash In On Your Business Momentum!

After attending Tony Robbins' Unleash the Power Within training last week - I had a powerful shift in how I see my purpose. The creativity it takes to compose the content to inspire your mindset, navigate effective business strategies, tools and systems is an art form. 

(Loved spending time at UPW with my son Taylor, who now works for Tony.) 

Your human potential is my driving force. People are my artistry! 
I want more people to have the luxury of being served by my expertise so more people transform their mindset, branding, marketing, personal growth and business!
  
By the way...your business growth will never precede your personal growth.

When you combine my desire to reach and help more people with an understanding of your entrepreneurial challenges, you get a solution!

I came up with a SIMPLE private and group mentorship monthly program built around those challenges to serve YOU in a way you want and can afford! The affordability makes the choice a fast YES especially for the new entrepreneur struggling or the seasoned small business owner who is hitting a plateau and is stuck!

Both are terribly frustrating and sometimes paralyzing! (Been there done that)

Here are a few of the many marketing/business growth challenges I am referring to (direct from clients and my community):

1. "Time and the know how.  I spend a lot of time studying marketing techniques but lack the ability to put them into action as an automated, succinct system."

2. "Getting in front of the right people and the investment to do that. How do I build communities using the expert strategy (personal brand) using an ezine, blog, and social media compelling content (photos, videos, links, stories, expert advice)." 
Living with one of these challenges? This new program is specifically for:
I designed it for the new entrepreneur who is just getting started and craves branding, marketing, systems, and mindset support, but premiere VIP coaching is temporarily cost-prohibitive at that stage. It’s here where you most need the support to lift off from the ground and create a momentum!
I also designed it for past VIP clients who want maintenance direction and a revisiting of their marketing system. Technology has changed, online tools and social media options have evolved and you know this short term guidance is exactly what you are seeking to get back on track.
And thirdly, I designed this with the entrepreneur in mind who is stuck at a plateau and needs a loving kick in the (you know what) to see a different perspective because it’s hard to see the solution when you are in the middle of the challenge.
 

The solution is here (click). Take fast action (you get a bonus!) by choosing 1 of 2 options from my NEW private and group program:

     
  social

 Let's build your momentum!  


With gratitude
hand signature
Chief Inspiration Officer
eCreativebiz 


 Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn 

No comments: