Sunday, March 3, 2013


It's Spring and I'm feeling it! You, too? Love this time of year.
Since January as part of my GO BOLD series, you have received 4 "getting started how to be BOLD" tips and read two client stories about their before and after changes while working in my branding program. If any of this so far has helped you in any way, I'd love to know. Email me. Post a comment below or on my fan page - Social Media Savvy -- but let me know. I delight in knowing how I have inspired you to be bolder, more brilliant.  



Speaking of brilliant and inspired...my next client story is about the vivacious and spirited Maria Mizzi of Beach Physique Fitness. What Maria came to realize after a few sessions -  is her relationship to money had a great deal to do with how BOLD she was willing to go with her brand. I work from a holistic, integrative model when I coach. Your brand is way more than a good looking photo and compelling content online. It starts within you (emotions, beliefs, habits) and how you define yourself as a business owner; and that usually has a lot to do with you and money.  I'll let Maria tell you her experience - she is a stellar client who persists through each breakthrough!

"I originally came to Marla for her branding and marketing expertise. What I am receiving is so much more. She coaches from a holistic approach - marketing, mindset, and money and measures how much I am integrated or not in all of these. We started out evaluating my relationship with money and mindset as the foundation to my business success. I had a shift in the first session about the "old" beliefs that has kept me stuck at a certain income level! I can now see more clearly what has gotten in my way. The clarity is so refreshing. Just like I see with my fitness clients… what I need to do to get my result is already within me! I’m grateful I attracted someone (Marla) who can help me define and open my thoughts/heart to see it, believe it and ultimately feel it and just do it! Clarity and raising my standards are both already beginning to boost my insight and awareness of what and who I am looking for! I’ve already attracted new clients and new business and we just got started! Much Gratitude for her expertise!!!"  (Thank you Maria!) ---Maria Vervante Mizzi of Body, Mind & Soul Personal Trainer/Nutrition Coach

Want a glimpse how you, too, could be more BOLD in your own brand? Attend this Wed's event --- "Be BOLD. Be Brilliant. Break the Rules!" speaking series in the South Bay at Equinox Gym!   

**Meet in the Lobby area for Networking and Refreshments. Free parking in Equinox lot. (Arrive early to assure a good parking spot).

6:30 - 7:00 pm Registration & Arrivals
7:00 - 7:30 Networking & Refreshments
7:30 - 8:30 Presentation in Spa Conference Room upstairs
8:30 - 9:00 Q & A  

bold shot 
Laura Weintraub of Classy & Chic Make-Up Boutique and Weintraub Photography and I are bringing together a community of savvy entrepreneurs for an evening of networking, inspiration and education.

Click here
for details and registration
. It's only $20 online reg and $25 at the door (cash only). Bring your friends. We want to meet you! 
This will be much more relaxed and conversational than other events you have attened. Come join us.  



 With gratitude, 
hand signature
Chief Inspiration Officer
eCreativebiz 
Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter View our profile on LinkedIninstag  

No comments: