Monday, February 25, 2013

"I am my own brand!" - Client story


Ok we are on a roll with the BE BOLD in your BRAND series giving you real experiences of clients who stepped up and invested their time and talent to learn how to rise above the online density!  My next innovative, savvy client to share is the bright & beautiful Courtney Hermann of Healthy Makeovers. She provides expertise in
holistic health, nutrition, and lifestyle coaching.


She came to me wanting an ezine and better understanding of her brand strategy. She was already savvy online and had a good understanding of her fan page, but there were very important strategies she was missing. We had a great time designing her brand system.



Explain how you viewed Personal Branding, Online Marketing, and Social Media prior to participating in the program and how it changed after completing:
 

"I thought I really had to keep my personal brand separate from my business when in reality I am my own brand! I knew how important Social Media and Online marketing were before starting the program but I was not doing what I needed to do. I kept putting everything on the backburner and just needed that guidance and accountability to get these things done. Now I have a fantastic opt-in guide to give as a free gift, a monthly e-zine filled with new and repurposed content, and a better understanding of what people want to see in someone they would consider working with."

Your most profound change in my mindset from the program we worked on…

"It’s still a work in progress but mostly the value of what my program and I am worth.  Also the fact that narrowing down a target market and “speaking to” your ideal client is much more valuable than appealing to a broader public.

"Your top three strategies, tools, or techniques you learned in the program that potentially can make the biggest difference in your marketing:

"Definitely my Ezine, the strategy within social media, and how to package my programs.
I loved working with you and thought you provided me with so much value it really was a “priceless” program."

Thank you Courtney! Smart cookie! Loved working with her.


You, too can learn to be more BOLD, more clear, and more savvy with your brand when you commit to attending next week's March 6th event: "Be BOLD. Be Brilliant. Break the Rules!" monthly speaking series in the South Bay March 6th at Equinox Spa!   

**Meet in the Lobby area for Networking and Refreshments. Free parking in Equinox lot. (Arrive early to assure a good parking spot).

6:30 - 7:00 pm Registration & Arrivals
7:00 - 7:30 Networking & Refreshments
7:30 - 8:30 Presentation in Spa Conference Room upstairs
8:30 - 9:00 Q & A  

bold shot
I'm partnering with the lovely and talented Laura Weintraub of Classy & Chic Make-Up Boutique and Weintraub Photography. Our partnership was born out of our passion for naturally bringing the brilliance out of you! Our secret? We start from the inside out.   

To be BOLD in a brand, you not only need compelling content, strategy and a system in all your marketing, but you need a savvy look and photo to bring out the BRILLIANCE in your essence.  That's Laura's long standing expertise!  

We are bringing together a community of savvy entrepreneurs for an evening of networking, inspiration and education.Click here for details and registration. It's only $20 pre-event and $25 at the door (cash only). Bring your friends! We want to meet you!  

With gratitude,  


hand signature
Chief Inspiration Officer


www.ecreativebiz.com 
Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn


Personal Branding & Business Innovation Expert for Small
Business and Multi-Million Dollar Companies

No comments: