Friday, February 22, 2013

"Be BOLD. Be Brilliant. Break the Rules!" Client Story

Yeah! The start of BE BOLD in your BRAND email series, I am featuring several clients over the next few weeks who stepped up and invested their time and talent to learn how to rise above the online density!  I'm pulling back the curtain for you to see behind the scenes how business owners like yourself can innovate, BE BOLD and raise their visibility for new revenues.

I'm proud to give you the first Spotlight - Dr. David Noonan came to me after he researched several social media/online marketing experts. He was already savvy in his marketing, but did not realize he needed a defined personal brand and system to maximize his online presence.  

As a tribute to David and his courage to pursue neck disc replacement surgery, I chose to spotlight his business. What a trooper! He flew all the way to Germany for this special surgery and now he's on the road to recovery. Being a brilliant Chiropractor who walks his talk, he had to do this much needed surgery. He's sharing his journey via his blog. Join him in wishing a speedy recovery!

Here's his branding story:

"As a doctor of chiropractic I have the pleasure of serving many people and that is the greatest thing about my profession and my vocation.


Reaching these people with my message of health however is not something that is taught in professional school. And with the advance of the internet and social media and me not growing up in the computer age let alone texting and tweeting, it is of little surprise that I found myself needing help with my online presence and getting my message out there.


Now, I was keeping up as well as I could…you know, I had a Facebook page and I was posting and slowly building a following and picking up a tip here and there (sound familiar?), but my message was never consistent nor did I have a strategy for it being so.


I went to a social media event and was taught a way to find certain types of people on Facebook, and it worked. That is how I found Marla Dennis and I’m sure glad I did. She was able to lie out a strategy for advancing my “brand” through my newsletters and social media.


As I’ve learned over the years (sometimes the hard way) that business runs best on systems, and that is exactly what Marla had to offer. She laid out a plan and then walked me through it showing step by step how to recirculate my articles through different media outlets and how to schedule and manage each post to maximize the effectiveness.


Applying her system has allowed me to interact with my current base more often and effectively and also to expand my reach to others who otherwise wouldn’t have found my messages.

I appreciate Marla Dennis not only for her expertise, but for her kindness and understanding throughout the process. She is truly an asset to all who seek her help."

So appreciate you David!

Branding is more than clever posts on Facebook and a cool looking logo. Create your own economy! Join Laura Weintraub and I for our "Be BOLD. Be Brilliant. Break the Rules!" monthly speaking series in the South Bay March 6th at Equinox Spa!  



With gratitude,  

hand signature
Chief Inspiration Officer

www.ecreativebiz.com 
Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn

Personal Branding & Business Innovation Expert for Small
Business and Multi-Million Dollar Companies

No comments: