Friday, June 28, 2013

She's thrilled! Her money and self worth are transformed!


One of the most common challenges women have in business is their confidence in charging what they are worth. So when Linda Smith of Portland, Oregon emailed me about my branding program offer, we quickly realized her most pressing challenge was her relationship with money and her self-worth.

Now, understand this - Linda is a VERY dynamic, successful, sought after pianist in the wedding and event industries in the Portland area. Her illustrious career has taken her to many places meeting people of all walks of life as she gifts her clients with her amazing talents.

But she was not making the income she knew she could; and it was not for the lack of effort or non-frequent bookings. In fact she was consistently booked! Her issue was how much she was charging for her brilliance.

Relate?

Well here's her before and after remarks from her MONEY BREAKTHROUGH METHOD program we explored together.

Her top three strategies, tools, & techniques learned in the program that made the biggest difference in her business and revenues were: 

1.  Develop a positive, meaningful personal power statement.

2.  Raise fees to match my value and only accept clients who understand that value and are willing to pay it.

3.  Hire a support team to manage admin details.

I had her explain how she viewed money prior to participating in the program and how it changed after completing. 

"I had a poverty mindset that was replaced with an abundance mindset. I used to think: I would really appreciate it if you would hire me to play for your wedding/event." Her NEW mindset and confidence: "You would be lucky to have me play for your wedding/event!"

CREATE your own success story.

Congrats Linda! Such a pleasure to be your money mentor!

Email me  
Apply to be considered for my MBM program. Write MBM in the subject line.

No comments: