Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Isn't it Time You Stop Hiding and Show Up on Social Media in a Bigger Way?

Can we talk? I want you to imagine I am sitting (or standing) right next you. Because I am.


This is not an impersonal email. I just happen to be sitting at my computer right now allowing my heart and soul to reach out to you via this medium.


I am here 100%. So let's get real, ok?


How's your social media marketing REALLY going? Are you building communities that resonate with you? Are you allowing the REAL you to show up through your updates?


Or are you hiding behind the computer hesitant to post something in fear it may come across wrong or not appropriate? Are you afraid of being "seen" in the wrong way?


One of my students in this week's Facebook teleseries said, "I feel so relieved. You (Marla) are giving us permission to just be ourselves while on Facebook and make it ok to shine the light on our brilliance while we serve our expertise to our communities."


See, she and many others are in BIG fear of appearing incorrectly or being too "boastful" about your business, your accomplishments, your lives.


And that is such a BIG lie you tell yourself. (that's ego not spirit)


We are here to shine our lights to inspire others. It's not about you. It's about you showing up in the world in your most authentic light that inspires others to be their best. And Social Media is a gift that allows you to do just that!!


So, as you make yourself visible on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, --you are marketing you as the brand. You have an obligation to expose your talents that can transform someone's life.


Small or large - you are here to serve.


And this is where my Social Media Savvy brand comes in. I guide you how to be savvy & sophisticated in your presence - your virtual voice online - your image. Because, you then give others permission to do the same and then we have thousands that are serving one another in a BIG way.


I was humbled when I read this comment my student Gina posted Wed on Facebook because she really got what I am here to serve. See if you get it:

"There was such an important theme under tonight's class. As we ALLOW ourselves to SHINE our authentic brilliance, we also assist the rest of the "social consciousness" to evolve!!"

Isn't it time you stop hiding and step up to serve others by being the real brilliant you and show up on social media with all the gusto you've got?

How can you do that?

By replying here with a yes for a complimentary 45 min Social Media Discovery Call to discover a glimpse of your personal brand. In that same call we will discuss the possibilities of you investing in YOU via a VIP day (phone or in person) with me and how it shifts you into monetizing your social media marketing by being the brilliant you.

I am only offering 5 of these comp calls.

These are for those who are serious about wanting the one-on-one attention and investing the time and money into your personal and professional growth.

It's for those who are confused, frustrated and tired of not feeling fulfilled by their marketing and how they show up in the world.

It's time to get real. It's time to shine. Allow me to give you my brilliance so you can prosper.

Just reply. Need more proof? Click here to read testimonials at my business fan page.

Then just reply.


No comments: