Monday, April 18, 2011

Social Media Savvy Culture Club: High Tech with High Touch To Transform Your Business

Today's marketing evolution from offline to online has taken the form of cultivating well intended cultures of like minds. Meaning, we have expanded our reach as entrepreneurs to a virtual world that has powerfully changed the game of connection that transforms to building a global business for the solopreneur.

And that is incredibly powerful.

Because of Social Media, we have the luxury of creating and nurturing our own hand chosen cultures - (Friend community on FB, our Fan base on our business pages, our Twitter followers, and our contacts on YouTube and groups on LinkedIn). We have far reaching capabilities for our businesses due to the power of Social Media.

BUT, how do you truly monetize this platform and build these online cultures that reflect your values, intentions, brand and target market?

This is why I created the FIRST ever Social Media Savvy Culture Club. This is my "entry level" group coaching program where you can find like minds, learn how to build a SAVVY personal brand and monetize your business on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LI.

The CLUB is where innovative thinkers and doers mastermind to support one another in their challenges and successes. It's a NEW playground for personal growth, money mastery, Social Media savviness, and entrepreneurial inspiration.

An underlying premise to the program and how I encourage entrepreneurs to use Social Media is staying grounded and keeping connected to your offline life. I am not about you losing yourself in the process of becoming savvy in your Social Media efforts. That was a fear of mine early on as an adopter of Social Media and then a coach of the powerful strategies.

Many of us have this fear, as I did, that we will lose touch with our lives because Social Media and technology is so seducing to our senses; hence we lose ourselves in all the techie stuff.

I am very high tech and ALWAYS high touch.

I often catch my breath and pull back so I can stay grounded and connected to my life. I disconnect from high tech for moments in time and reconnect with the rich texture of my life. I aspire the same for you.

This program has been a long time in coming and GEEZ am I glad it's finally here! I've invested plenty in myself (evolution) over the last three years to serve you more and feel good about it!

Would love to have you as part of the CLUB!

For details and benefits of membership, Click here.

No comments: