Thursday, January 24, 2013

I have a confession...


As much as I love helping my clients innovate their business through online branding while coaching them to a higher level of self-expression and belief, I equally love writing. It’s been my passion since childhood when I was writing poems and inspirational missives in my notebooks during school hours or in my room at home as I day dreamed about my future. I was always an imaginative, emotional child and writing gave me a channel to express my innocent creativity. I just didn’t know how to define that then. 


In my young adult years I was then led by circumstances and people (the Universe had some say in this!) to college to pursue a degree in PR, Journalism. This evolved into an exciting, highly creative, very dynamic 22 year career in the entertainment biz as a publicist and talent manager helping celebrities, visual and performing artists brand themselves via radio, TV, magazines, newspapers and events. Life was good and I was in my element. 

In 2008, I chose to innovate my now 25 years of influencing the masses via compelling content and personal branding to an online platform. I found a mentor who helped me evolve into a business branding coach for entrepreneurs. 

Now celebrating 5 years in business I am at a crossroads of innovation again. I am surrendering to my art, which is composing written, authentic masterpieces for you.

What that means is I’ve found the most challenging task most of my coaching clients deal with regardless of their profession – is time and creativity to write compelling content for their brand. My clients are wonderfully receptive to the innovation, branding, systems, and more – but the one place they always get stuck is the writing part. The majority just can’t find the inspiration or time to write.

Do you relate?
  • When’s the last time you wrote an article for your blog? (Do you even have one and know why they are crucial for your branding?)
  • When did you last deliver an expert-driven online newsletter to your targeted list? (They want to hear from you even if you think they don't. You have expertise they are seeking!)
  • How about your fan page? Stuck for content? Ideas?
  • Your website has needed a new home page for months, right? Is it speaking to the right audience?
  • And how consistent are you with feeding the Internet with this SEO driven content?
So what does this mean to you? 

I will write BOLD, compelling, authentic, dynamic content for you so you rise above the online density. Content builds your SEO driving traffic to and from your site, blog, social media, and articles - then converting to revenues. That’s what we call monetizing your online presence. 

So here is what’s happening…this may be the solution you have been hoping for but wasn’t sure where you’d find it or who would be the right fit. 

My new service package is Change Your Words; Change Your World. The creativity that comes natural to me will INFUSE new life into your old website, blog, fan page, e-zine, and articles.

This is for you if you are:
  • A frustrated lifestyle solopreneur who has no time or interest in writing your website, blog, e-zine, and especially Social Media. (Lifestyle clients are in health, wellness, fitness, arts & entertainment, fashion, beauty, design, home, and spirituality expertise.)
  • A 6-figure mid-size business craving to move to the next level and just can’t get the right feel to your new branding content.
  • A $1 Million + business owner wanting someone to be their brand content manager to renovate their online marketing content and message.
In order to do a stellar job, I will only be taking 3 ideal clients on. Those who email me first for a 30 min exploratory call will have my time. Put "exploratory call" in the subject line. Click here to email now.

Let’s bring out the BOLD in you and your brand so you RISE above the intense online density. It will change your world.

With gratitude,  
hand signature
Chief Inspiration Officer
www.ecreativebiz.com 
 
Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedIn


Personal Branding, Business Innovation,
and Social Media Savvy Expert

No comments: